- Variety of sizes, materials and industry-specific templates
- State-of-the-art printing for colours that really pop
- Perfect on walls, doors, windows, notice boards and more
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Just unroll, hang and be seen.
Inform existing customers and attract new ones with custom posters. They’re easy to design and affordable enough to use for all your sales and events. Creating your poster is easy – simply personalise one of our templates or upload your own design. And if you really want to stand out, choose a glossy finish to bring out rich colours and vivid detail.
Use small posters to display store hours or announce events on local bulletin boards. Larger posters are great for grabbing attention in store windows or in bigger spaces. Wherever you display them, posters are an eye-catching way to promote your brand and get your message across.
Choosing a size
Wherever you display them, posters are an eye-catching way to promote your brand and get your message across.
- Use small posters to display store hours or announce events on local bulletin boards. Our recommended option, which is most commonly used, is A1.
- Larger posters are great for grabbing attention in store windows or in bigger spaces.
- Matte: 180gsm matte coated stock that has a smooth, shine-free appearance with less glare.
- Glossy: 210gsm glossy stock that has a shiny reflective coating that makes colours pop. Only available for size 286x439mm
- Magnetic: a small magnet at the back to help your message be seen in more places. Only available for size 286x439mm.
- Premium glossy: 275gsm paper stock that enhances the print quality and colour vibrancy.
Quick tips: poster design ideas
- Use colours that stand out on your walls
- Make your primary message big and bold
- Opt for a glossy finish for a light-catching shine
Custom poster uses and design tips
- Nearly every kind of business will find big, bold posters ideal for promoting events and sales as well as and presenting products, services and more. Hair salons and spas can post images of fashionable hairstyles or inspirational themes. Promotional posters are also perfect for realtors, tax preparers, restaurants, grocery stores and any other retail business.
- Entertainment venues will find custom movie posters and concert posters to be the easiest, quickest way to boldly advertise their events. Horizontally or vertically displayed, posters are a beautiful and often artistic way to capture attention and gain interest.
- It’s also easy to create and display posters that match the theme of personal events like weddings and parties. Photos of the bride and groom, graduate or other guest of honour are great as decorations or for gathering autographs and comments from attendees.
- Photographers, artists and graphic designers: Vistaprint’s personalised posters are such an easy, inexpensive way to distribute your art in large quantities for everyone to appreciate!
- Whatever your message or promotional needs, posters are big enough to include it all: Large headlines, photographs, artwork, event info or detailed descriptions. Anything can fit on a poster.