Check out details and pricing now, then make your selections later.
Get a price estimate and learn more about product details.
Spread the word with flyers
Flyers have been a marketing staple for decades – and with good reason too. They’re essential for promoting events, advertising sales, drumming up business for shop openings and so much more. You don’t have to be a professional designer to get professional results either. Just pick one of our templates (or upload your own), add your message and choose a matte or glossy finish.
Follow these tips to get off to a flying start:
• Hook them in with a headline. This will determine if the rest of your flyer gets read or not – keep it short and snappy.
• Less is more. Choose your words wisely - readers should understand the key message at a glance.
• Issue a call to action. Do you want readers to go to your website? Visit your shop? Tell them clearly what the next step is.
• Sweeten the deal. We all love a little something extra – back up your call to action with a voucher or discount.
• Think about distribution. Who are you targeting and where are they likely to be? If you’re a yoga teacher, then try leaving flyers at local gyms and health food shops.
Looking for inspiration to get more customers with flyers? Check out this article.