Start at S$23.99
Reach customers on the go.
- Target customers, travellers and pedestrians.
- Great for price lists, menus and other takeaways.
- Durable paper stock with smooth, glossy finish.
Choose How to Design It
|Show more quantities|
Document Trim Size
1169 x 2480 pixels
2480 x 1169 pixels
Full Bleed Size
1205 x 2516 pixels
2516 x 1205 pixels
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
102 x 213 mm
1204 x 2517 pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
99 x 210 mm
1169 x 2480 pixels
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
Rack up some new customers with these cards
This marketing all-rounder offers a sleek layout that’s well-suited to price lists, takeaway menus, events calendars and loads more.
You needn’t rack your brains for design inspiration either - just pick one of our templates (or upload your own), add your message and choose a matte or glossy finish.
Get the most out of your rack cards with these tips:
• Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
• Define your target audience. What do they want to know? What are their motivations and fears? Once you know your customers’ needs, you’ll know what information to include in your rack card.
• Bullet points and benefits. It’s good practice to use the reverse side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
• Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out as well as conveying the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
• Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, the next step should be stated clearly.